Mario Kart ZR (DS) (gamerip) (2014)

Yeah, because that is how they are in-game, it's weird, the creator didn't know how to make good music mods.

Actually these are a mix of the creators hacks and music hacks from the community that he used. For example the Kalamari Desert rip by someone who was making a MK64DS romhack and the bad Mushroom Gorge music hack (the first one) was made by me when I was around 14. Also a lot of these music hacks were placed on tracks they weren't made for so the instruments are all wrong.

Just to note: this isn't the official Mario Kart ZR either as its a version that was modified long after the final release. The official version was lost to time when DSHack.org migrated.

Last edited:
Actually these are a mix of the creators hacks and music hacks from the community that he used. For example the Kalamari Desert rip by someone who was making a MK64DS romhack and the bad Mushroom Gorge music hack (the first one) was made by me when I was around 14. Also a lot of these music hacks were placed on tracks they weren't made for so the instruments are all wrong.

Just to note: this isn't the official Mario Kart ZR either as its a version that was modified long after the final release. The official version was lost to time when DSHack.org migrated.
I see...

i still hate how their "new" tracks are just retextures of unused tracks or nitro and retro tracks

Back