The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Dungeon Extended (N64) (gamerip) (2003)

I relly like the Spirit Temple theme. Maybe someone can make a map of the Spirit Temple for Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy...

I love the Forest Temple, it's so spooky and the Spirit Temple is good too. The entire soundtrack is the best of the whole series, not to mention the best game ever made.

While I do really, really enjoy this soundtrack, I'm a little disappointed that Fire Temple soundtrack is the original one (I wanted the non-chanting version, xD) But that doesn't judge how good a soundtrack is, so I'm giving this one a 10. I mean seriously, Koji Kondo did this game justice. I'd advise listening to the Forest Temple, that's one of my favorites. Shadow Temple...er...just gives me the creeps, xD;

(Oh yes, Spirit Temple has fantastic music too, so listen to that one)

I like most of the music in Zelda, although the temples never really had a lot of my favorites. The Forest Temple has by far my favorite temple music; it's really creepy and cool. I go in there when I play just to listen to the music. The Shadow Temple and Royal Tomb music (if you can call it that), however, have always terrified me.
I like most of these tracks; however, it's missing several of my favorite Zelda backgrounds that I'd like to have. I can't wait to find the rest of the music. This fuels my resolve to find the rest of what I want (like the Windmill Song and Gerudo Valley music). Thank you!

It's just unfortunate that the Spirit Temple, though awesome in its own right, is punctuated by the sound of that blade thingy sliding back and forth. If anyone wants to make another recording, I'd suggest going in as child Link, exiting to the place where you get the silver gauntlets, and then going back in to get the start of the track, sans sliding blade thing.

Love the soothing flute-like ambient music in the interior of the hollow Deku Tree. As much as the citar-laden Water Temple and its echoing, water-drops sounding impression. Koji Kondo knows perfectly how to fit the music to the scenario.

I don't want SOUNDS! I want the GAME! Why can't I find the GAME anywere?! All I can find are CHEATS, CODES, and WALKTHROUGHS! BUT WHERE IS THE GAME?!?!?

I absolutely love this game's music. The Fie Temple theme is so creepy with the chanting. It is actually Muslim chanting! The Spirit Temple is also good. But where is the Deku Tree and Lord Jabu-Jabu's Belly music?

Back