Need for Speed: Carbon Soundtrack (PS2, PS3, PSP, Wii, Xbox 360, GC, Windows) (2006)

one of my faves is Ekstrak hard drivers is a very cool song . its a very cool game the story line its as long the previous kinda boring and short . theres more curves in roads and in the canyons its kind hard driving through curves on the road . next years nfa prostreet is coming out im hoping the next one has a better game play

yea the soundtrack is ok, but has nice variety, but i'm really looking for the song when you in the menu's i can't seem to find it oh well.

argh i cant find the main menu music ANYWHERE. you know the music that plays when u start the game and u go to the main menu. it rox but i cant find it

carbon is one of my favorite games i find i challenging to drift here .. hmm by the way im looking for wolf's theme song and i dnt knw its title could anyone help me

Well, these songs not enough to comptete with the most wanted sound track. I really liked NFS MW sound track and downloaded carbon OST, but i'm sad.

by vipin

man u r doing great job for giving free sound tracks.bt plz get the sound tracks of need for speed pro street as soon as possible.
fahad

Original EA Score is what im looking for: not these. The menu and the ones that say Need For Speed Carbon composed music is by Trevor Morris, and there is no free download fo it. I wish i could get it for free.

freakin awesome!!!!!!!!! this game rocks, this soundtrack rocks, EA rocks, more more more have every need for speed there is so far. need more to come though

there's a dong which is played in the intro video, when the muscle and the tuner are racing in the canyon and then the tunner falls. which song is that?

I love most of the songs themselves (I'm really suprised they put Lady Sovreign in but anyways). The police chase music can be found on this site under "Need for Speed Most Wanted Original Score"--look for 'The Last Pursuit' and 'The Heat'. But...the TRUE NFSC OST (menus and racing) is by Trevor Morris/Ekstrak and only avaliable on itunes or related...and YES you DO have to pay for it.

Too much violent music in my opinion; but there are a few good songs, my favourite of the bunch being Are Friends Electric. Still, alot of people enjoy that kind of music even though I don't.

are there any composed music i really liked the techno one.And if you dont have the music tell me where i can download it please i really need it.

Q. "carbon is one of my favorite games i find i challenging to drift here .. hmm by the way im looking for wolf's theme song and i dnt knw its title could anyone help me."

A. Wolf's theme song is track 10 Dynamite MC - After Party.

Back