Silver The Original Soundtrack (1999)

Right about the time that video games were getting ready to leap into the next console world, Silver got a preemptive strike. Among other things, it featured full voice-overs for all the characters and a beautifully orchestrated soundtrack, which, in the long run did it little justice in the gaming market. It received a small amount of face in the public as it was not graphically amazing and was only on the Dreamcast and PC, however, the music alone is definitely something that makes this game worthwhile.

Let alone this game is amazing, it probably has one of the best soundtracks ever composed. Dean Evans did an outstanding job compiling Silver's soundtrack. It is quite sad though, this game didn't get it's full coverage - thus making it quite unheared. A real classic.

A real Gem this game was, I played it over and over many times, and would play it again if I could get it to work on my new computer. The Music is probably among the best game soundtracks I ever heard, and I still sometimes listen to some of the original .wav files i snatched from the game many years ago.

Simply perfect. I feel real emotions when listening to this piece of art, Evans was really inspired. He made my infancy more filled of great memories. Thank you for your best work!

I'm someone that lost a close love one, and had a tough time achieving my main goals of life. Meaning that moments of happiness were never close by. But this game and this soundtrack are a masterpiece that brings happiness to all. The combination of great spells, great artistic created scenarios of some levels and great music is just that.

Back