Splatoon 3 (Unofficial Wiki Soundtrack) (Switch) (gamerip) (2022)

Will this album be updated with the new songs soon? Or since this is from Inkpedia, will there be a wait until it comes onto Inkepdia?

Last edited:
When is this being updated with the new splatfest songs (or do those not count, since they're part of a DLC)?

what is the difference between this version and the "unofficial soundtrack" uploaded by dangerbone? is it worth downloading that one as well?

I see the album was updated, so I'm unsure if the changes are reflected as of now, but regardless here are some things that may or may not be relevant.

multiple tracks are still missing, the following need added:

Ska-BLAM - Yoko & the Gold Bazookas
Three-Horn Circus - Yoko & the Gold Bazookas
Rockagilly Blues - Yoko & the Gold Bazookas

Ripstop & Go - H2Whoa
Aquasonic - H2Whoa

Some suggestions:

There are various other tracks missing, from special fests, and other miscellaneous music.

Rename battle tracks to exclude "Match Theme" and it just be the title of the track with or without the band name.

Renaming tracks as they appear in the in-game Jukebox

Naming could be fixed by including metadata in each track and appropriately formatting it.

These are just suggestions but ultimately all that matters is all tracks are added, thanks.

Last edited:
Guys guys guys! We’re fighting on Inkipedia, and from what I know that is the source of the soundtrack here! They’re trying to make a new policy that takes all of the music on Inkipedia and shortens it to 30 seconds!!! If you wanna help fight for our side, to prevents the slicing of audio, go here, make and account, and protest!

Back