Little Big Adventure 2 - Twinsen's Odyssey ~ Original Soundtrack (MS-DOS, Windows) (gamerip) (1997)

i remember playing this game when i was younger. great game loved it and its music was just inspiring to the mood the game created. if you've never played it before you should. great music and overall great game!

I played this game when i was a young lad and then played through it again, then again, and again..... i could go on lol.
It truley is a beautiful game, and the music draws you in to the experience even more.
i deffinatly recomend playing if you have not yet come accross this game.
And definately give the soundtrack a listen.

I Loved the game!!! I play it out ver a dosen times....And I Love the music. One of the most wonderful games ever made!!!

LOL Twinsen was the most Awesome game. I remember how u could change his moods, normal, sporty, aggressive, discreet. Man that was hilarious, especially those sausage people :). Great Game, one of THE best.

This video game is an icon when i was becoming from child to teen, I was 13 when i played it and the soundtrack is very nice with the game drama

Absolutely perfect at his time !...
It's sad that no game like that are made today...
Very nice graphisms (at the time when 3D was horrible), nice soundtrack... and a very good storyline !

The soundtracks reminds me the game and makes me think that this game should have been a little infinite adventure..

(sorry... I wanted to put 10)

The music is protagonist. It's true that it is inspiring. Running in the streets of different planets, to find several objectives wouldn't be that fantastic without the music. I just listened the tracks in the computer and I felt I wanned to cry. It brought me so many memories... about what I felt playing the game, and also about my childhood.

Back