God of War II Official Soundtrack (2007)

A crazy 10/10 baby! Oh yea! High quality epic soundtracks which matches the game! The Junkie XL is one of my favorites. Hmmmm, I'm going to make a music video out of one of these! Peace out and in God of War we trust!

Yeah!! A great soundtrack for a great game!! Orchestral music rules!! Epic and exciting themes to thrill the gamer of the beginning until the end!!! Just a recommendation: Download, Download, Download it!!!

I've played the game and the OST was amazing.

And this site is very, very, very impressive I think if I could I would download all the OSTs of my beloved games.

its God of war. i dont think anything else is required to b said. kratos kix greek holy cow.

o and the soundtrax r 1 of the best ever orchestrated for a game.

An excellent soundtrack. However, I have noticed that the track "The Isle of Creation" is incomplete; nearly two minutes or so of music are missing. I hope they fix that track as soon as possible, because, like the other tracks, they compose one of the most original and cool OST.

Fantastic
this OST is absolutely amazing, and unique
Use of odd egyptian and strange percussion instruments mixed with the choral chants set this soundtrack apart from the others

I think this is one of the best soundtracks with orchestra ever created in entertainment history,so if you don't want to see that Sony requested deletion,just in case DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

Incredible nice music! Though i'd wish you could find the track which appears in the battle against Zeus, Perseus and those Cyclops early in the game.

The soundtrack is so cool! thanks a lot. If only the soundtrack had the theme from 'The Ruins of the Forgotten' when the cyclops first appear. Above all the soundtrack is great, but would be even better if you could find that particular theme.

Simply amazing. This is one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard for a video game. Featuring one of the best pieces of music,heard in a long time, the music that plays during the Cyclops, Perseus, and Zeus battles. I wish more games had soundtracks of this caliber.

This is a must download!

Let me start off by saying how epic this game is. I think everyone agrees, the God of War games should be in a genre of its own. The soundtrack is no different in that it is just as epic as the games are. The only problem i encountered while listneing to the music is getting bored of it. Not quickly, mind, but eventually i got tired of hearing the music. That may be me, though.

Back