Higurashi no Naku Koro ni -Dear You Image Album- (2006)

This is a wonderful CD! :3
Dear you Cry, is Rena's image song
Dear you, Feel is Mion's song
Dear you Kind is Satoko's song
Dear you Hope is Rika's song.

Are these even used in the anime?
I just watched the first series whole. Didn't recon hearing these. But this song was what made me find this anime. :D

nice.. :) very good haha. lovely songs.. You from higurashi no naku koroni PSM reported that it would come??? That's weird, because I just read in PSM that, while it's possibly and highly wanted, it's not likely. they said, "Hope that it comes, bt it probably won't happen." or something like thatPSM reported that it would come??? That's weird, because I just read in PSM that, while it's possibly and highly wanted, it's not likely. they said, "Hope that it comes, bt it probably won't happen." or something like that

I love it! And I have to say thank you very much for the songs. But could you PLEASE add Dear You-Bond? Or sometimes called With You-Bond, also it's sometimes known as With You-Kizuna, or With You-Bond ~Kizuna~. I would be very much grateful. Thanks once again!
:)
:D

I loved all of the songs on this CD...except for Cry. Which is strange because Rena is my favorite character in the series...

Also, I can't say Mion is one of my top five favorite characters...but her song is just so powerful...

Back