ACE COMBAT ZERO THE BELKAN WAR ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK (2006)

Very good soundtrack for a EXCELLENT game series! Bandai Namco couldn't of done it any better. The best game in the series of Ace Combat up to date with the next one in line coming to Xbox 360: Ace Combat- Liberal Skies

excellent game, nice soundtrack even better now because of the great works of KHInsider team. So much thanks to you guys all.. And also for the consideration of giving this songs for free.. Hopefully more will come and VIVA KHInsider.. Yours Sincerely

Awesome game with an awesome soundtrack. Loved every bit of each. This series is just spectacular. Each game/soundtrack is only surpassed by each successive installation. Beautiful!

The soundtrack is awesome, but I find it very incomplete compared to the Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War soundtrack because there is no briefing or VS. mode music. However, the mission music is complete. Still, I think I could have rated this album higher.

Great soundtracks, and it covers entire game songs. Nicely done!!

However, these soundtracks are not so close to the original one in the game, as you'll get a fade in and music stop timeout in some of the songs.

Even if this the matter, it doesn't drop the quality of the soundtracks, so... it doesn't matter that much though.

Keep up the good work!!

Regards,
Matsu-Taka
Matsuhiko Takagawa

Awesome soundtrack for an amazing game. I love it and I can't stop playing it :D

My favourite has to be Mission 18 - zero. It really captures the game for me and makes it feel as though I am flying in combat.

If you haven't listened to this soundtrack before you must because your missing out!

No words could ever possibly do this soundtrack, the game that this soundtrack is from, or the series that the game is from, justice. However, I simply can't shake the feeling that something is missing... I can't quite put my finger on it, but this feels incomplete. For this reason I detract 1 point from my ranking of this album. It deserves an 11 if it was complete, but alas, it is not. Keep up the beyond excellent work.

With undying gratitude,
Oka Nieba

I think you forget hunger music.
Why you doesn,t take all music in game.
When I play game complete I find sound track music.
but I don,t know how to record it,
because I play in PS2
You forget to much song in this game.

Holeh moleh. Playing the final mission with that song blasting, in the Wvayvern thingy, fighting Pixy.... Hardest mission, but with the music to zero,,,,,,, i feel like the most experienced pilot ever. Although the CPUs are dumb. EPIC SONG, EPIC ALBUM EPIC GAME, and to person who said about AC5, ACZ is the prequel to it, and AC5 kinda finishes it off. cheese and crackers

The game is amazing it really takes you in to the story
and music EXELENTO in my opinion still the best ace combat music to date OST-zero

Well.... you are missing some of the other good tracks such as the ones in the interview, Pixy's theme and the Briefing music. I love the tracks, but its lacking some of the other ones. (I forgot the one in the intro too)

Such a fine and well made OST. They even made refrence to AC5 in Zero if you listen to the lyrics of the chior and listen to the Razgriz theme during the SOLG mission. The spanish style fits the game like gold. I like that they tried something diffrent. I hope Ace Combat Infinity is just as good!

Hope they make new ace combat series this time instead all countries same english language try diffrent ,like for example
Sapin-Spain ,Belka-Germany ,Ustio-Francs
Osea-USA Yuktobania-Russ ia my opinion
and so on best one ace combat assault horizon ,zero , 6 and 5 in that order

Back