Tamamayu Monogatari Original Soundtrack (1998)

This game was a classic, great music, great story, great concept too. They don't make games like these anymore..

The best thing about this game has to be the music 100% incredible beyond belief I literally loved playing this game just so I could listen to the music.

Really touching. Just like the works of Miyazaki and the songs of Sacred Spirit, like Yeha-Noha.
It speaks with the voice of the Earth, the song known to every human's heart but often forgotten.

I love this games Music,however if I only were able to find
The altered/dark "versions" of Each forest would be nice? Anyone thought of this ?

Jade Cocoon is great game, I wonder what about the "dark" version of the forests? Especially Spider and Dragonfly forest when drumsticks plays!

The best thing about this game has to be the music 100% incredible beyond belief I literally loved playing this game just so I could listen to the music.

The first time I played this game I fell in love with the music pure genious amazing.

Thi s game was a classic, great music, great story, great concept too. They don't make games like these anymore..

One of my favorite games of all time and a superb soundtrack that gets you right in the feels as you play it. This game is one that i played as a child and it has followed me right into my adult life.

Back