Dance Dance Revolution Extreme 2 PS2 (US)

Apparently the last reviewer isnt being serious. I'll write a good full on review.

All these songs are the best songs ever written. There, I've said it. That about sums it up! Play DDR and you'll understand how addicting it can be once you get past the learning curve *winks!*

I can play nearly all songs on Standard mode for this game, as well as a good amount on Expert. Wewt! ^___^

If you are going to download ANY of these songs you absolutely cannot miss:
Polovtsian Dances and Chorus!!!!

Best DDR song. EVER.

By far my favourite version of DDR; the songs and the whole setup of the game is fantastic.

And by the way, in response to a prior commenter, I can ace SAKURA with all perfects too. On Heavy. It's not a big deal. It's just a matter of practicing.

DDR is phase. You'll come to realize that the game is more effort than fun and get bored with it. It may take a few years, but it'll happen. Then you'll come to websites like this thinking "Gee,'air' was a good song, but I really don't want to play that game just to hear it..."

And don't eat noobs. You'll get fat. It's worse than junk food.

I love this game. And as for every one else here who just is saying stuff, I can AAA everything on this game on any dificulty I want. So, SHOOPDAWHOOP guy, just because you can AAA SAKURA, so can I. And everything else. I even have the hidden secret song on here. And Fascination girl, that's easy.

Woah! you guys are just too hard core! the rest of us better just back off! ( hahaha you first two posts are fail! self given titles lol)

This was the game that got me into the series. Part of me wants to buy the arcade machines or at least the stages and run this game on an emulator. God I miss DDR.

Back