ReDrawn: The Painted Tower (Android, iOS, Windows) (gamerip) (2021)

Nice job! Now we need someone to do a gamerip to get the rest of the tracks. Either that, or I need a teacher so I can learn to do it myself.

Well, the game itself has all the audio files as just ogg unencrypted in the Sounds\Music folder you see when you right click on the installed game on Steam and Manage\View Game Files, I would just need to sort them or leave them unsorted. And I wanted to make sure first that the Soundtrack was uploaded to avoid a later upload potentially getting denied due to redundancy.

Well, the game itself has all the audio files as just ogg unencrypted in the Sounds\Music folder you see when you right click on the installed game on Steam and Manage\View Game Files, I would just need to sort them or leave them unsorted. And I wanted to make sure first that the Soundtrack was uploaded to avoid a later upload potentially getting denied due to redundancy.
Funny enough, I got the game from the Epic Games Store, but I would assume it close to the same process. I personally prefer when they’re sorted, but I can probably do that myself if I choose to arrange them.

I've been diving deep into the soundtrack of "Redrawn: The Painted Tower" lately, and it's been an absolute treat for the ears! The melodies are so immersive, they really enhance the gaming experience. If anyone's interested, I stumbled upon a great resource for nursing papers that's been super helpful for me lately. Check out www.nursingpaper.com for some quality content on various nursing topics. It's been a lifesaver when I've needed some extra insight or reference material. Definitely worth a look!

Last edited:
Back