Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: The Definitive Soundtrack (Switch) (gamerip) (2022)

An excellent soundtrack, so well put out and god, the western battle theme slaps like no other!
A shame the game framerate and visual quality wasnt on par with this OST quality; the game would be at a legendary status.

To whoever uploaded, thank you!
Cheers!

I've not played the games, cause they look a lot less fun than the classics, but I see even the music is a bit of a let down too. What the hell is that gym battle music... uff.

Soooo.... You uploaded and archived music, as an mp3, a LOSSY file format that can lose quality when downloaded, instead of converting them to a LOSSLESS format like Flac, Wav, and a myriad of others. Why?

Soooo.... You uploaded and archived music, as an mp3, a LOSSY file format that can lose quality when downloaded, instead of converting them to a LOSSLESS format like Flac, Wav, and a myriad of others. Why?
lol what? can lose quality when downloaded? It would download the exact mp3 that's on the server. You could copy the same mp3 1000 times and it would still be the same identical file... Do... Do you think lossy means the file loses parts when moved? lol.

Not sure how you would fix this, but Battle! (Gym Leader) is cut together slightly wrong. The lead-in to the final segment with the crowd singing normally has a little bit of the crowd singing at the tail end of the intro itself, to smoothly lead in to the final loop. This version cuts straight from the lead-in to the crowd loop without any smooth transition. Unless I'm completely crazy and remembering this wrong.

Why is the Academy Ace Tournament Battle theme so long? Isn't one loop a mere 2 minutes and 40 seconds? I think 6 minutes is appropriate
Actually, one entire loop of the track is a whopping 4 minutes and 34 seconds. First playing the 00:00-01:55 part twice, and then playing a slightly different part for 03:50-04:34 once before looping.

Actually, one entire loop of the track is a whopping 4 minutes and 34 seconds. First playing the 00:00-01:55 part twice, and then playing a slightly different part for 03:50-04:34 once before looping.
The Team Star Leader battle theme is the same. The guitar riff in the middle is slightly different.

Back