Persona 5: The Phantom X (Windows, Mobile) (gamerip) (2023)

Uploader here, wasn't able to find the vocal version of Wake Up Your Hero within the files. Unless the files I found were incomplete...
If I had the full game download I'd upload the track if I could find it.

Uploader here, wasn't able to find the vocal version of Wake Up Your Hero within the files. Unless the files I found were incomplete...
If I had the full game download I'd upload the track if I could find it.
Thanks for the upload, if you manage to find it or source the vocal version please update it here, the upload currently is still greatly appreciated

A day or two ago I was given the day one client for P5X and found the vocal version of Wake Up Your Hero as well as an alternate version of Last Strike. It's uploaded but I'm waiting on a moderator to update the album.

Moderators haven't updated it yet, but I have uploaded it to the Internet Archive if you still want it.

New tracks have been uploaded and are currently waiting for approval.
Fatal Desire (Vocal Version)
Hope (3 separate tracks, probably for a cutscene)
Jiadian

New tracks have been uploaded and are currently waiting for approval.
Fatal Desire (Vocal Version)
Hope (3 separate tracks, probably for a cutscene)
Jiadian
i actually updated the album and it's still waiting for review. i didn't find Jiadian, though. what version do you have?
edit: Jiadian is copied from P5's soundtrack and it's just under a different name...

Last edited:
i actually updated the album and it's still waiting for review. i didn't find Jiadian, though. what version do you have?
I have the latest version. It should be the latest version since the vocal version of Fatal Desire is there and it wasn't there in the last update. I downloaded the game myself, and I think that you got a dump iirc? It's in the same folder as the other .acb files.

edit: Jiadian is copied from P5's soundtrack and it's just under a different name...
...oh. I had a sneaking suspicion of that. I'll delete it from the Drive folder lol.

I have the latest version. It should be the latest version since the vocal version of Fatal Desire is there and it wasn't there in the last update. I downloaded the game myself, and I think that you got a dump iirc? It's in the same folder as the other .acb files.
I got a day one client from someone so I could rip the vocal version of Wake Up Your Hero and the alternate version of Last Strike. I have the client for CBT2's Hope/Fatal Desire with vocals. they're FLAC rips from the game for archival reasons, didn't want to upload some horribly compressed MP3 file shared online.
edit: To avoid further confusion, Jiadian is Electronics Store from Persona 5's Soundtrack. Jiadian is named something like BGM_CopyFunc within the audio files, pretty much all of those similarly named tracks are copied straight from P5/R etc.
i've also reuploaded the album.

Last edited:
lol, you beat me to it.
Was trying to get the beta installed for a while.
Did you download the client and download without being able to log in, or was there more tracks you could get by logging in?
Because there's potentially additional files you can download by being logged in. But I wouldn't know because it's still a private beta.
I'll make additional album covers later.

lol, you beat me to it.
Was trying to get the beta installed for a while.
Did you download the client and download without being able to log in, or was there more tracks you could get by logging in?
Because there's potentially additional files you can download by being logged in. But I wouldn't know because it's still a private beta.
I'll make additional album covers later.
I couldn't log in, I don't live in China so I don't have any details. I already did a huge data download after installing the game, so I highly doubt that there's more files to download.

This album was updated on 10th of February, 2024.

Change Log:
Track Name changes:
Elite Battle -> Desire Surrender
Hope -> Action
Hope (Alternate) -> Action (Alternate)
Hope (Intro) -> Action (Intro)
OtherWorld -> Other World
(These are based off the file names.)

Added new album art for the new characters
Added some album art with the original P5 cast for variety
Removed some unnecessary tracks
Adjusted track order
Adjusted some tags
Adjusted embedded album art size (1000px -> 600px)

Back