MementoMori - Character Songs (JP) (Android, iOS, Mobile, Online, Windows) (gamerip) (2022)

Have been following this archive for a while. Just logging in to say my thanks for your work. I've always loved the music of this game and I appreciate what you do for fans like us.
Since I'm extracting the music anyway, why not share it? I really appreciate your comment, and hope you enjoy listening! ^.^

thanks for your work! however, i want to mention that the clip for "crying blue" got cut off at around the end, so it should've been a bit longer.

thanks for your work! however, i want to mention that the clip for "crying blue" got cut off at around the end, so it should've been a bit longer.
The game uses different files for the in-game music player, the files shared here are played outside the music player. The files you're looking for are within the game's data folder (MP3, 256K).

storage/emulated/0/Android/data/jp.boi.mementomori.android/files/Raw/MusicPlayer

Downloads | Mediafire
Updated on April 29th, 2024

Lament Collection
The official album released by Bank of Innovation, Inc. (lossless, digital).

Extra Releases
Contains some of the laments which weren't included in the official album (lossless, digital).

Gamerip
Contains any track ever added to the game. The game does not contain any lossless audio files, therefore it's lossy (500 kbps).

Music Player
These are simply all the files that can be downloaded in the game's music player. The game does not contain any lossless audio files, therefore it's lossy (unmodified, 256 kbps).

Notes
I do not own any of the shared files. I'm only responsible for ripping, processing and tagging the files, feel free to leave feedback and consider checking out the actual artists.

The game does not contain any lossless audio files; therefore, converting it to formats using lossless compression algorithms would only result in wasting storage space, and quality wouldn't get better by doing so!​

When using the album categories in the player, each song is recognized as a separate album and spread out.
If you have time, can you change them?
Just name the <album artist> tags consistently.

When using the album categories in the player, each song is recognized as a separate album and spread out.
If you have time, can you change them?
Just name the <album artist> tags consistently.
The issue lies more with the album tag rather than the album artist tag. However, there isn't an alternative solution since some systems struggle to display the correct artwork when multiple artworks are associated with the same album name (such as Android).

Back