MementoMori - Character Songs (US) (Android, iOS, Mobile, Online, Windows) (gamerip) (2022)

This is truly an amazing album, especially for a mobile game. The songs are generally deep and impactful... You're bound to find a least a few laments for you to identify with. Some of the songs I prefer in English, while some in Japanese. Then there are songs, such as Falling Down, which have completely different lyrics depending on the language selection which I find fascinating. I look forward to more characters being added and new laments being uploaded here.

This is truly an amazing album, especially for a mobile game. The songs are generally deep and impactful... You're bound to find a least a few laments for you to identify with. Some of the songs I prefer in English, while some in Japanese. Then there are songs, such as Falling Down, which have completely different lyrics depending on the language selection which I find fascinating. I look forward to more characters being added and new laments being uploaded here.
I totally agree with you! Unfortunately, most of the laments were never officially released.

Known Releases:
Daoko - Rinko (Illya)
03. Hakubi - Twilight (Iris)
06. Atarayo - outcry (Amleth)
08. Wakana - Flag (Florence)
10. +α/Alfakyun. - Dokie Doggy Night (Moddey)
23. Sayaka Yamamoto - Lamento (Rosalie)
27. Luna Haruna - Blue Rose (Cordie)
30. Ayaka Hirahara - Lone Star (Luke)
38. MARiA - Pray (Olivia)
39. Dazbee - Reverb (Primavera)
61. Daoko - Allure of the Dark (Illya, God's Curse)
66. Hakubi - Soumatou (Iris, Tainted)

Last edited:
excuse me i really love music memento mori. But can you put all music in memento mori us something wrong just two song appear
https://downloads.khinsider.com/gam...ndroid-ios-mobile-online-windows-gamerip-2022

In jp complete song appear
I'm simply providing the files, I don't have direct control over the files on Khinsider. It appears to have occurred after the last update, as all tracks were available before then. I'll be re-uploading all files soon, but in the meantime, you can download all files via Mediafire. While updating itself shouldn't take too long, I'll need to wait for my submission to be approved, which typically takes 1–3 days (this delay does not apply to Mediafire).

Downloads | Mediafire

Last edited:
Downloads | Mediafire
Updated on April 29th, 2024

Lament Collection
The official album released by Bank of Innovation, Inc. (lossless, digital).

Extra Releases
Contains some of the laments which weren't included in the official album (lossless, digital).

Gamerip
Contains any track ever added to the game. The game does not contain any lossless audio files, therefore it's lossy (500 kbps).

Music Player
These are simply all the files that can be downloaded in the game's music player. The game does not contain any lossless audio files, therefore it's lossy (unmodified, 256 kbps).

Notes
I do not own any of the shared files. I'm only responsible for ripping, processing and tagging the files, feel free to leave feedback and consider checking out the actual artists.

The game does not contain any lossless audio files; therefore, converting it to formats using lossless compression algorithms would only result in wasting storage space, and quality wouldn't get better by doing so!​

Back