Project I.G.I.: I’m Going In (Windows) (gamerip) (2000)

Great! Thanks to goes to Khinsider.com because it gave me the all the music files of Project IGI. I hope there will be also the music files of Project IGI 2 soon.

AMAZING!

2 thumbs up to you m8 :)

Ive been looking for this music for putting into my mods for various games for like, forever!

Thanks a ton :)

Thx for Khisinder.com to gave me the Project IGI soundtrack.I was finding it for 1.5 years!

Oh,and my fav is ingame-07.mp3.THX Again!

thanks guys for providing me these soundtracks i hv been a fan of the from the long time and needed the sound themes........
thank u.......

I'm a FPS PC Gamer and I ALWAYS turn off the music of the games I play.

Project I.G.I. is THE ONLY GAME I play with the music on. The soundtrack is so great you feel like you're inside a movie!!!

I wish they make a third installment.

Alec

Actually igi is amazing game. Also the game music is perfect I recommended every body to play this game and feel it . because it will be a part of your life.
any way thank your for this site and the person who uploaded this music.
thanks again
best regards.

Superb !!
This is the game i love the most although i play crysis and call of duty but still i missed its superb and extraordinary sound track and this web site give us all the tracks ... listening to its soundtacks it feels like m playing the game :D
Thank you very very much "khinsider.com"

simply an amazing soundtrack!! IGI 2 too!! Kim M Jensen=MUSIC GOD!!
It's a shame that Innerloop got closed. I loved IGI1 and IGI2 one of me fav games! excellent soundtracks! Love all your work man!!

Will never forget your name.

Back