Super Mario Galaxy (Switch, Wii, Wii U) (gamerip) (2007)

Woah. A full soundtrack rip of Super Mario Galaxy that not only has all of the songs from prior rips, but also some missing songs such as:

-Gateway Galaxy (Chasing Bunnies)
-Vs. Bowser (Bowser Rolling)
-Highscore
-Unlocked
-Unlock Galaxy
-And a bunch of other miscellaneous stuff!

I tip my hat to you, @ViviVGM ! Nice to see someone has finally done a proper rip of this game!šŸ˜ƒ

Woah. A full soundtrack rip of Super Mario Galaxy that not only has all of the songs from prior rips, but also some missing songs such as:

-Gateway Galaxy (Chasing Bunnies)
-Vs. Bowser (Bowser Rolling)
-Highscore
-Unlocked
-Unlock Galaxy
-And a bunch of other miscellaneous stuff!

I tip my hat to you, @ViviVGM ! Nice to see someone has finally done a proper rip of this game!šŸ˜ƒ
Thank you for the comment, appreciate it! (Even though it's not my Rip)

Thanks! Even if it's not yours, I still appreciate that someone did so. I was thinking about doing it myself, but I had no way to get the "Gateway Galaxy (Chasing Bunnies)" version of the song.

There's a weird blip half way through the Shell-Surfing variant of beach bowl galaxy. Maybe it could be fixed w/ a better rip? (I have no idea how videogame ripping works.)

Still really thankful for this whole thing though! Such a good soundtrack!

There's a weird blip half way through the Shell-Surfing variant of beach bowl galaxy. Maybe it could be fixed w/ a better rip? (I have no idea how videogame ripping works.)

Still really thankful for this whole thing though! Such a good soundtrack!
Oh! Same thing on the underwater shell version too

Back