Minecraft Classic Soundtrack (gamerip) (2013)

This is my favorite soundtrack related to Minecraft. It's just the cheer emotion of happiness and sadness combined to create a unique experience. Nowadays, Minecraft is just a husk of it's glory. Thank you WMA_007, thank you Notch, and thanks to eveyone who developed Minecraft in it's early times.

This is my favorite soundtrack related to Minecraft. It's just the cheer emotion of happiness and sadness combined to create a unique experience. Nowadays, Minecraft is just a husk of it's glory. Thank you WMA_007, thank you Notch, and thanks to eveyone who developed Minecraft in it's early times.
No problem, Barney! I figured some others on this site would wanna listen to some bgm or in-game music besides just listening to the main soundtracks published by C418

Do you have the original version of boo? The original track was 2:40, but it appears the last 40 seconds were cut. I cannot find a version that is intact :(

Do you have the original version of boo? The original track was 2:40, but it appears the last 40 seconds were cut. I cannot find a version that is intact :(
Here's a youtube video of the original version,
. It was originally a preview called "Minecraft Music - Preview of Upcoming Songs 2" on "C418's old blog". The alpha version had the last 40 seconds cut off. Maybe this can help fiding the original audio file or blog post.

Back