Paper Mario 64K (2000)

Some of the songs aren't properly cut off at the end, and thus bleed into other songs.
I've noticed it on the three battles themes currently uploaded, all leading into Princess Peach tracks from the original game.

Some of the songs aren't properly cut off at the end, and thus bleed into other songs.
I've noticed it on the three battles themes currently uploaded, all leading into Princess Peach tracks from the original game.
Ok I see the problem but I'm not sure how to cut that part of the music out any apps I could use btw it has be free obv and it has to have no in-app purchases

How much shorter would u like?
My suggestion:
1. Main Theme - Start fading after 3:01
2. A Party at Peach's Castle - 2:46
3. March Ahead - 1:39
4. Goomba Village - 1:52
5. Battle - 1:25
6. Hey You! - 2:06
7. Toad Town - 4:23
8. Fuzzies Stole My Shell - 2:06
9. Attack of the Koopa Bros - 2:12
10. Shooting Star Summit - 2:28
11. Princess Peach's Theme - 2:32

Something interesting is that a few of the songs are longer than their originals because they change some things up after each loop. The Main Theme alternates between 3 different drum beats every loop. Toad Town adds drums at the beginning of every other loop, and also removes some strings during one part. Fuzzies Stole My Shell changes the first melody instrument to a quiet piano every other loop. Peach's Theme adds strings every other loop.

BTW, I'm curious as to what the song at the end of tracks 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, and 10 is. I like it a lot. I'd be nice if it could be added as its own separate track.

My suggestion:
1. Main Theme - Start fading after 3:01
2. A Party at Peach's Castle - 2:46
3. March Ahead - 1:39
4. Goomba Village - 1:52
5. Battle - 1:25
6. Hey You! - 2:06
7. Toad Town - 4:23
8. Fuzzies Stole My Shell - 2:06
9. Attack of the Koopa Bros - 2:12
10. Shooting Star Summit - 2:28
11. Princess Peach's Theme - 2:32

Something interesting is that a few of the songs are longer than their originals because they change some things up after each loop. The Main Theme alternates between 3 different drum beats every loop. Toad Town adds drums at the beginning of every other loop, and also removes some strings during one part. Fuzzies Stole My Shell changes the first melody instrument to a quiet piano every other loop. Peach's Theme adds strings every other loop.

BTW, I'm curious as to what the song at the end of tracks 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, and 10 is. I like it a lot. I'd be nice if it could be added as its own separate track.
Oh ok thx for the suggestions my friend

Back