Kirby Super Star Ultra (DS) (gamerip) (2008)

Amazing... Truly amazing. I have to say, this is one of the best Kirby games I have seen on this site. Either way, soundtrack is amazing, especially galacta knight's battle.

This is the best album ever! I have the game, and this is of great use to those who want to hear the songs of this game again. I rate this 10/10 for other albums of the series are nothing compared to this album!

I only ask of two things: The Blooper Reel theme without the "laughing", and the True Arena cutscene theme. Otherwise, this is perfect!

Thank you so much. When the 2nd track started playing I got nostalgic chills all over and literally started tearing up (happy tears of course!). Amazing how music can connect you with your earlier life. This soundtrack is amazing and thanks to this site, I'll always remember the good times I had on it as a child ;) Thanks again!

I grew up with this game and i found it really conveniant to find all of the music in one place!
oh yeah, i also love the album

This soundtrack is probably my favorite. Or maybe Return to Dreamland. Either way, I love it, I'd rate it more than 10 stars :]

Kirby Super Star Ultra (2008) music,
reminds me just like.....
  1. Princess Ballerina: Yumemiru 4-nin no Primadonna (Japan, 2008, Nintendo DS, Spike)
    Imagine: Ballet Dancer (Europe/Southeast Asia/Australia, 2009, Nintendo DS, Ubisoft)
    Imagine: Ballet Star (USA, 2008, Nintendo DS, Ubisoft)
  2. KuruKuru Princess: Tokimeki Figure - Mezase! Vancouver (Japan, 2009, Nintendo DS, Spike)
  3. Ohimesama Debut (Japan, 2008, Nintendo DS, Cave)
    Princess Debut: The Royal Ball (Europe, 2009, Nintendo DS, Midway)
    Princess Debut (USA, 2008, Nintendo DS, Natsume)
  4. Super Princess Peach (Japan, 2005, Nintendo DS, Nintendo)
    Super Princess Peach (Europe/Southeast Asia/Australia/USA, 2006, Nintendo DS, Nintendo)
Also, KuruKuru Princess: Tokimeki Figure - Mezase! Vancouver (Japan, 2009, Nintendo DS, Spike)
can support Kirby Super Star Ultra BGM 66, A Well-Deserved Rest ~ Milky Way Wishes Clear.

Do not support Kirby Super Star Ultra BGM 66, A Well-Deserved Rest ~ Milky Way Wishes Clear

for Princess Ballerina: Yumemiru 4-nin no Primadonna (Japan, 2008, Nintendo DS, Spike).

Last edited:
Good gamerip! There are some tracks that have glitches, though. The track "Follow the Astral Trail!" has some issues with the right channel silencing itself during the intro. Other than that gripe, I like these rips more than a lot of cleaner ones, because it sounds like it was just recorded from the Nintendo DS's output. In my opinion, the aliasing introduced from the low sample rate, and noise/distortion introduced from the DS's limited bitrate and noisy preamps oddly works for Super Star Ultra's soundtrack. Really takes me back! Thanks for the upload.

Back