The Neverhood (PS1, Windows) (gamerip) (1996)

One of the finest and quirkiest soundtracks to a game ever made. Literally all of the tracks are nothing but catchy instrumentations with nonsensical and incoherent gibberish for lyrics, and it works perfectly in the pretext of the game.

Even people who arn't fans of the Neverhood will enjoy this soundtrack. By far the best soundtrack to any game. It's upbeat, cheery, and all around fun. It goes to show that anyone with a snare drum and a cup of water can make music.

As a soundtrack for a game or just listening to the CD it is amazing. And the sound effects on the CD are halarious.
My CD is signed by the artist.

Wow this soundtrack is the best soundtrack to the best pc game ever!! I LOOOOVVVVE It so much! terry taylor is a genius!!!

i dont know but i think the best thing about this type of music is the sounds that have been made by mouth or simple instroments.

if any of you agree with me please contact to me i got a bounch of this kind of music to share!

:) Fazel Monsefi

Terry S. Taylor is a geniuos, yes!!! This music is brilliant! :)
Anyway that's pity that nowadays those very good pc game team is not exist anymore... :-(

Unbelieble page...im from sudamerica...que buena pagina INCREIBLE que tengan un compendio asi. mis felicitaciones son lo mejor....les contare a todos mis amigos sobre esta pagina.....chauuuu

Oh soo epic. Due to the fact that epic things are here, it makes this epic in turn. I have no idea of how it is possible to dislike the Neverhood, other than the fact that nobody has made a working rip for it.

i love those Soundtracks its the most creative sounds i ever heared thanks terry and your band and thanks to the makers of the game of neverhood too

Been looking for this since ages, because after 10 years of playing the game I still hum some of the most memorable songs that I used to listen to while playing Neverhood, and finally I have found them here :D 10/10 for both the game & the soundtrack!

Back