Kirby's Return to Dream Land Deluxe (Switch) (gamerip) (2023)

Thank you for uploading a gamerip of this gameā€™s soundtrack! I'm curious though, are some songs the exact same, or are all of them remastered with higher-quality instruments?

Thank you for uploading a gamerip of this gameā€™s soundtrack! I'm curious though, are some songs the exact same, or are all of them remastered with higher-quality instruments?
Sorry to disappoint, this version of the game is really bad (my opinion though) They do not use higher-quality instruments. They took the original game music. It uses really bad filters depending on where you are in the game. It makes some of the songs loud or blast boosted and have unnecessary reverb, for example the "Raisin Ruins". First-level music has now been ruined because of this game.

Some of the names of the original game songs are incorrect in "deluxe" btw

Honestly, anyone who is reading this comment right now, just reconsider going back to listening to the original game soundtrack and not Deluxe.

Sorry to disappoint, this version of the game is really bad (my opinion though) They do not use higher-quality instruments. They took the original game music. It uses really bad filters depending on where you are in the game. It makes some of the songs loud or blast boosted and have unnecessary reverb, for example the "Raisin Ruins". First-level music has now been ruined because of this game.

The rest is opinion of course but this is litteraly the first time all of this games tracks have gotten offical names in english, the ones you where used to where unoffical translations from Japanese releases
Also what if someone is interested in the new tracks?

Man, this sure did take a while to get uploaded. I was waiting so long for this. Thanks for uploading Mr. Foulowe59

Edit: Oh Christ all mighty, why DO these songs suck. Why is everything so echoy. How could they ruin them :'( At least the new songs don't have that weird echo.

What are you talking about? The music sounds just fine. If anything, they sound much cleaner and not so compressed compared to the original versions.

What are you talking about? The music sounds just fine. If anything, they sound much cleaner and not so compressed compared to the original versions.
yes, and it adds new tracks like the Heavy Lobster boss music and the subgames, and i also like the secret versions. Especially Kabula Limit!

Man, this sure did take a while to get uploaded. I was waiting so long for this. Thanks for uploading Mr. Foulowe59

Edit: Oh Christ all mighty, why DO these songs suck. Why is everything so echoy. How could they ruin them :'( At least the new songs don't have that weird echo.
What echo? They sound just fine as is. As Iā€™ve stated before, the music sounds better than the original version because the songs here donā€™t sound so compressed by comparison.

Back