Kirby & The Amazing Mirror (GBA, 3DS, Wii U, Switch) (gamerip) (2004)

This game was/is still one of my all-time favorite Kirby games, the open-worldness of it all really appeals to me, and the music is top-notch!

When this was first released it was known as a critically underrated game, unfortunately. A huge chunk of the sellers and critics thought of it as just a “mediocre video game“. But I for one, absolutely LOVED this game and 100% it a while back because believe it or not I am a huge GBA supporter and this was the perfect game for that. Sure, you could argue that the GBA has a really crunchy and distorted audio engine but that’s what I liked about it in the first place. It’s unique sound design and graphics for each and every game really brought me back for more and essentially the music that accompanied every game released for the system. (that’s definitely not from me liking lower distorted resolutions used in music)
Like again, this is no exception because I can officially say that this game’s soundtrack is a 10/10 for my liking. Every track is a blast and might be the best in the modern era of portable systems, especially for a Kirby game. Like seriously, if you just look past the audio quality this soundtrack is just a track-list of great, jamming tunes and I respect that, I truly appreciate the music they composed for this game. (You have to appreciate and respect the cherished memories I still have from playing this game on my DS Lite, those were good times…)

Back