Kirby's Return to Dream Land (Wii, Wii U) (gamerip) (2011)

Well, gotta say this is so far the best soundtrack in good quality of this game that I had found (Others were good but didn't looped or just were the half) But very very good, only problem I had is that the artist is not credited as Jun Ishikawa and Hirokazu Ando, but other than that, good job!

Literally every song from this game is here, and evensome unused songs! Very high quality downloads with cover art included. Thanks guys!

This game is amazing! The game has great replay value and the soundtrack is amazing! Kirby's Return to Dream Land is my #2 favorite in the soundtrack department! Just listening to this album ALONE wants to make me play this game. And I have the game too! I remember a time when I really wanted this game. I would look at videos of the game ALL THE TIME on YouTube of this game. I was astounded by how action-packed the music was, the graphics were amazing and I love how everything played out. It is HIGHLY recommended by me that you LISTEN TO THIS SOUND TRACK!

I absolutely love Kirby games and their soundtracks! Kirby's Return to Dreamland was very generic, but had such pretty graphics and really nice refined soundtracks. This albums rocks! :D

Amazing Selection of Songs. All the songs are here, and I didn't think that they were so GREAT!!! They literally blew my mind.
Thanks for the amazing songs!

"Sphere Doomer Dimension" is really called "Another Dimension".., But Still good names for the music either way!

I don't get what all the hype is about. Some of these downloads are extremely glitchy, to the point of them being unbearable. From what I've seen, the more popular songs are much higher quality than the less popular ones. I guess that makes sense, but this just wasn't the quality I've expected from all of these good reviews. It really isn't worth it.

Back