America's Next Top Model (DS) (3DS, DS) (gamerip) (2008)

Hi! I believe this isn't actually America's Next Top Model's ost, but a game called Top Model 3D. Originally thought they just reused the ost but that doesn't seem to be the case from checking the game in videos.

Hi! I believe this isn't actually America's Next Top Model's ost, but a game called Top Model 3D. Originally thought they just reused the ost but that doesn't seem to be the case from checking the game in videos.
After an extended rabbit hole, this is not the case. There are in fact two DS America's Next Top Models, both having the exact same name but one of which is just a DS version of the game Top Model 3D and this is that one. Sorry lol

After an extended rabbit hole, this is not the case. There are in fact two DS America's Next Top Models, both having the exact same name but one of which is just a DS version of the game Top Model 3D and this is that one. Sorry lol
Hi, I am the uploader for this games OST. This might be the case and I had not seen. I ripped this music from "America's Next Top Model - Nintendo DS" and it is a UK copy. There might be other versions of the game that have a different name. Looking at some game play of Top Model 3D it appears to be the exact same game with some slight alterations. Sorry for the confusion and Thank You for finding out this information. 🙏

Hi, I am the uploader for this games OST. This might be the case and I had not seen. I ripped this music from "America's Next Top Model - Nintendo DS" and it is a UK copy. There might be other versions of the game that have a different name. Looking at some game play of Top Model 3D it appears to be the exact same game with some slight alterations. Sorry for the confusion and Thank You for finding out this information. 🙏
Yeah, it seems that a lot of games with entirely different names are actually this same game, it seems to be regional. In the UK it seems to either be called America's Next Top Model or just Top Model depending on the copy, in America I think it's called Mission Runway and in Germany it's branded as one of many Germany's Next Topmodel games. Top Model 3D seems to have been a mildly updated version for 3DS that shares the music.

Back