Bomberman World (Arcade) (gamerip) (1992)

This album appears to contain music from two games of the same name: 1) the 1992 arcade game Bomberman World (tracks 1-18), and 2) a 1998 PS1 game also known as Bomberman World (tracks 19-55).

This album appears to contain music from two games of the same name: 1) the 1992 arcade game Bomberman World (tracks 1-18), and 2) a 1998 PS1 game also known as Bomberman World (tracks 19-55).
Thanks, I will edit the title.

Well, actually. You put in the music from Bomberman II in with the music from Bomberman World (PSX). If you could put the music from the arcade game in, I'd appreciate it!

I did seem to have made a mistake with uploading the correct files. I'll sort this out in the coming days, apologies for the confusion.

Well, actually. You put in the music from Bomberman II in with the music from Bomberman World (PSX). If you could put the music from the arcade game in, I'd appreciate it!
Enraged was right -- The original upload included Bomberman II, not the Bomberman World arcade game as I had indicated, but thanks for the updated album all the same!

Back