Rayman Legends Original Game Soundtrack (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, PS4, Xbox One) (2013)

where are the excellent music stages themes. you only have 2 out of 6 pairs. idk if there are any missed tracks other than that but i mostly came for the music stage tracks, thus im giving this a 7 for great quality music but missing fan faves

songs are missing like castle rock and that eye of the tiger one i thinkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkk

Damn, it hurts that it does not include the musical levels tracks. It makes sense though, those are copyrighted and just rearrangements of other original songs.

i rember a long time ago when i was 9 (i am now 12) i was at my friends house and we where playing the castle invaded level and were all really hyped up and jumping a winning somehow lol :)

can any one tell me whats the final evel of eaach chapter sound track?(like orchestral chaos and etc)
Some of the songs in the game are copyrighted so they can't really be put on the original game soundtrack. kinda sad, I like some of those songs

Back