The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD Sound Selection (2013)

Great download for fans, even if you have to download every single title at a time it goes by pretty fast. Some titles like the second versions of Molgera and co. appear to be missing though.

I love Wind Waker. Also, the intro to the Helmaroc King battle theme sounds like the intro of the Rival Battle Theme from Pokémon Stadium 2, check for yourself.

Wind Waker will always be something my dad and I share as one of our favorite games

Each song sparks joy in my heart remembering my childhood with my father

Amending what I said about the intro to the Helmaroc King battle theme and the into to the Rival Battle Theme from Pokémon Stadium 2, the into to the Rival Battle Theme from Pokémon Stadium 2 sounds like a combination of Gohma Appears and Helmaroc King Appears, at least similar to both of those combined.

Favorite Zeda game, favorite soundtrack. I like the smoother HD version, it's just a bummer that it's missing so many tracks. I'll stick with the original Gamecube soundtrack until this one is complete.

For instance, wheres Aryll's theme? or Tower of the Gods? Those are two big ones.
The original Gamecube release has 133 tracks, and this one has 50.

Back