Breakout Soundtrack (PS1, Windows, MacOS) (gamerip) (2000)

HighVoltage, formerly of ffshrine here. Another childhood game of mine also. Incredible soundtrack from start to finish. No particular favorite. Another soundtrack I worked on for track names and edits.

Last edited:
HighVoltage, formerly of ffshrine here. Another childhood game of mine also. Incredible soundtrack from start to finish. No particular favorite. Another soundtrack I worked on for track names and edits.
Hi, this game marked my childhood. I really enjoyed the soundtrack from start to finish. Do you know if theme 40 “fuel farce” has an extended version? It seems incomplete and it's my favorite

Fuel Farce has a proper start to finish song. It does fade out at the end there. Perhaps you're thinking of Asteroid Antics, track 43? Fyi, all songs were ripped from the disc itself. It can be played on a CD player starting with track 2.

Fuel Farce has a proper start to finish song. It does fade out at the end there. Perhaps you're thinking of Asteroid Antics, track 43? Fyi, all songs were ripped from the disc itself. It can be played on a CD player starting with track 2.

Asteroid antics is very similar, it seems that both parts (40 and 43) were taken from the same track. For example, the end of sound 43 would fit well with the beginning of sound 40. This is the reason for my initial doubt.

Back