Payday 2 the Soundtrack (2013)

nice guys thanks alot!! its really hard to find a site thats gives the file right after pressing download button and this site's got every single soundtrack of payday 2 i wanted,all of the soundtracks.one s again,thanks alot!!!!

If there was more than 10 rating i would've given it to this site and i would say its more than excellent...its an awesome site!!!!!!!!

such an awesome site!!! Though payday 2 has more than twice the number you have here pls add the new ones too,that'll be really great

For those who played the game can be a good album.The only problem is this:some of the tracks can only be good as a background music.

corn nuts awesome soundtrack with a ton of energy, some slow songs, and even croatian-style songs! This album has got everything and it really shows the amount of care from both Simon Viklund and the rest of the crew. Especially love Evil Eye, great song!

I love Payday 2 as it has some of my favorite combat music in a video game. However, I'm curious to know why the newer tracks have been updated for this list?

Back