Mega Man Zero 3 (GBA) (gamerip) (2004)

One of the best game series I have ever played!
The twilight desert theme is awesome and to be honest every single soundtrack is amazing!!!
Tha nks for the soundtrack!

Mega Man Zero 3's Soundtrack Is Amazing! The Game Itself Is The 2nd Best Mega Man Game Ever. (In My Opinion). As Soon As You Start The Game, All Your Weapons Are Maxed out from the beginning. Instead Of Finding Cyber Eleves, This Time You Find Cyber elves in secret disks. You Can Also Find Information About The Series, Boss Descriptions, Upgrades For Your Helmet, & Energy Crystals. You Can Also Get Head, Body, & Foot Upgrades Such As A Double Jump, Dashing Through a few enemies, Being Able To Jump On Water, & to heal yourself while standing still like Mega Man X3. Four Of The Bosses Return From Mega Man Zero 1. This Game Still Has That Lovely Screen Church In A Few Spots But It Isn't Enough To Drag The Game Down. By The Way, The Final Boss Is A Complete Joke. He Has Three Phrases & Every One Of Them Are A Joke.
Soundtrack:10/10!
Game:9.7/10.
This Is A Mini Review Until I Review Them In 2022.

Last edited:
I think in terms of presentation of the Zero series really peaks here. Best music in the series so far, and the most colorful and vibrant in terms of graphics. Much easier than Zero 2 though, which I don't mind.

Back