Mega Man Zero 4 (GBA) (gamerip) (2005)

Mega Man Zero 4's Soundtrack Is Amazing... Well Most Of It. As It Just Me Or In Dr. Weil Stage 1 I Kinda Hear Volt Catfish's Theme For A Few Seconds. The Game Itself Is Great Despite Grinding Once Again being An Issue. What I mean By That Is Instead Of Finding Cyber Elves Or Secert Disks, You Only Have 1 Cyber Elf & You Have To Grind To Level It Up. For The First Few It Quite Easy But As Soon As It Reaches 1,000, It Becomes An Issue. & To Get The Double Health Bar, You Need & I Sh*t You Not, 3,500 ENERGY CRYSTALS! Anyway, Sometimes When You Kill Enemies, They'll Drop Parts Which You Use To Make Upgrades. The Problem Is They Don't Show You The Recipes Or The Parts You Need Unless you Ask A NPC Or Use The Internet, Which I Highly Recommend Doing That To Save You Time. The Final Boss This Time Around Is Difficult, But In A Fun Way. By The Way, This Is The Game Where Zero Meets His End... There Are People Who Think He Saved, But He Didn't Because It Was A Massive Explosion. In Addition, Ragnarok Crashed Down To The Earth. There would be no way for Zero to escape & let alone survive it. If This Story Was Written By Michael Bay, Then Zero Would Of Survived Because Of Michael Bay Logic.
Soundtrack:7.8/10.
Game:7/10.
I Won't Make A Full Review Until 2022. + I Still Don't Have the ZX Games... Yet.

Back