Battletoads (Arcade) (gamerip) (1994)

If there's one thing Battletoads for the Arcade isn't, it isn't boring. The soundtrack to this game is, like the actual arcade game, awesome. The soundtrack is testosterone inducing, hard hitting, and Toad-ally cool. If you don't like this soundtrack, there's nothing wrong with it. There's something wrong with you.

i like that video game music soundtrack. it reminds me of the original sega genesis video game music soundtrack of: battletoads and double dragon (sega genesis video game music album soundtrack).

To be honest,i never played much of Battleoads because i reminded me a lot of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,which are in my book waaay more popular than Battletoads. But i do have a spot for this franchise because the only games i had on Genesis where the Battletoads,Sonic 1 to Sonic 3&K and TMNT: HyperStone Heist.

The arcade game wasnt all that bad as much as i thought.Its only the fact that each time i find an old arcade machine with Battletoads i usually lose around 6 dollars because in our country,if you want to play on an arcade machine,you had to insert 2 dollars.I had to insert 2 dollars three times because i sucked at it.Its still an ok game,but it will be better when the game gets ported to PC or a Gen Z console.

To be honest,i never played much of Battleoads because i reminded me a lot of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,which are in my book waaay more popular than Battletoads. But i do have a spot for this franchise because the only games i had on Genesis where the Battletoads,Sonic 1 to Sonic 3&K and TMNT: HyperStone Heist.

The arcade game wasnt all that bad as much as i thought.Its only the fact that each time i find an old arcade machine with Battletoads i usually lose around 6 dollars because in our country,if you want to play on an arcade machine,you had to insert 2 dollars.I had to insert 2 dollars three times because i sucked at it.Its still an ok game,but it will be better when the game gets ported to PC or a Gen Z console.
It's available on the Xbox one with rare replay which has battletoads arcade

This game was trying way too hard to be edgy, which only made it funnier. Soundtracks slaps not gonna lie

This whole thing goes pretty hard. Definitely worth a listen, even if you've never battled a toad. 9.7/10.

Personal Favorites:
Defend the Vulture, Christmas Grotto, The Dark Queen's Mansion, Boss.

Back