Beauty and the Beast

This is one of those soundtracks I want to listen to over and over again.Wonderful music.I have watched the film and the storyline is wonderful.A mixture of drama, comedy and tragedy wonderfully woven altogether to create a haunting and inspiring love story between a human and a beast. But without the soothing and vibrant music, this film would not have been as wonderful as it is. Another proof that good music and wonderfully crafted soundtrack always makes a difference on the way a film affects the emotions of the viewers. It's been years since the showing of the film but until now I am still excited to watch it This is one of those soundtracks I want to listen to over and over again.Wonderful music.I have watched the film and the storyline is wonderful.A mixture of drama, comedy and tragedy wonderfully woven altogether to create a haunting and inspiring love story between a human and a beast. But without the soothing and vibrant music, this film would not have been as wonderful as it is. Another proof that good music and wonderfully crafted soundtrack always makes a difference on the way a film affects the emotions of the viewers. It's been years since the showing of over and over again and be mesmerized by the sheer beauty of the film and its great music. Alan Menken and Howard Ashman and Tim Rice really did a great job on this music.

Beauty and the Beast: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack is the soundtrack of Disney's 1991 Academy Award-winning animated feature Beauty and the Beast. The original songs were composed by Alan Menken; with lyrics by Howard Ashman.

The album won the Academy Award for Best Original Score, the Golden Globe Award for Best Original Score and the Grammy Award for Best Instrumental Composition Written for a Motion Picture or for Television. It was also nominated for the BAFTA Award for Best Original Film Score (lost to the score of the film Strictly Ballroom).

In 2001, the soundtrack was re-released as a "Special Edition" to coincide with the IMAX re-issue of the film. The new release featured the film version of Transformation, which had been replaced with an early unused version in some early pressings, the newly animated song Human Again, the original instrumental intended for the Transformation scene, (titled Death of the Beast [Early Version] here) and demos for Be Our Guest and the title track.

thank you! these songs are quite amazing.! i will be using them with our school play. hope we can successfully do it!

More power!

Oh thank you! It's really hard to find where to download Beauty and The Beast OST. And here, you have what all we need! Even every games OST. Love you khinsider!

Back