Bully (gamerip) (2006)

Amazing game, and music couldn't have fitted with it any better. The instruments play so well with each other and the guitar... oh the sweet, sweet guitar... brilliant. Final showdown will always give me goosebumps, thank you so much for uploading this soundtrack.

Cool soundtrack. I just cant get any of these tunes out of my head anyhow! every time when i hear or remember them, they are always as fresh & zippy as they were when i heard em first time while playing the game.

Bully is the best game ever!!!!!!! But some soundtrack are missing..
What is the soundtrack's name when jimmy chased by the cops before fighting jimmy?

this is game is cool!!, but i never played it but i have seen gameplays of it, and i wanted to play it on ps3... so thanks anyways for posting the soundtrack

I want the song when Jimmy's just walking... not in a mission. Btw, this game is awesome. Although it's not as complete as GTA, it's so much fun for a 15 year old person like me.
_ Lexie.S

I played this game for the first time at 11 years old in 2011 I was delighted, simply perfect and unforgettable, the soundtrack and excellent, very addictive and charming, the riffes the bass are fantastic, the owners of this site are to be congratulated for leaving this fantastic soundtrack available for free download feel at Bullworth Academy

Back