Bully (gamerip) (2006)

The bass riffs and backgroun music in this game are phenominal!!! The most awesome music inspired from a game ever!!!

Yeah, Bully is one of the best games I've ever played and the music rocks! But here are some songs mising... The ones from the classes, for expamle.

this game is good so the soundtrack must be great ive had it for about 2 mouths tops for 360 but i sent it away to get fixed now i have it back and im at the 5th chapter

Awesome soundtrack. I could listen to this on my mp3 all day without getting bored, even it's just instrumental. It's great.

Bully is the best ps2 game ever.

The music for this game is I believe the best and most immersing game soundtracks I've ever seen. It adds so much to the action and yet is great to be listened to by itself.
I just wish I could get the rest of the songs. Anyone know where to get them?

I love this game so much!I played and beated the game so many times and after i beat it i wanna beat it again bc it is so cool and i here people say that they wish there was a bully2

I wish they had that song when your changing your clothes in the beach house i like that song. But other than that this soundtrack is great and I ended BULLY so many times and i still play it

i am loking for a song. when jimmiy meet father crihmas on a street. its winter on that mission and i loking for the song in the backround on that mission
can somewone tell me the song name

The game was top notch with one of the best orginal soundtracks I've ever heard. The quality of this album upload is excellent and will be appreciated by any fan of the game. This game and the soundtrack get a perfect 10 from me!

Yeah bully is great!!! I was playing it about 2-3 month))))) BUT there one song missed, THIS IS YOUR SCHOOL!!! How can u forgot about it?!

You have done a pretty neat job about the soundtracks. but the point is there's one soundtrack which will put even a hysteric to sleep. its that tune when jimmy rides around In that mountain bike of his. that music comes over whenever he mounts a bicycle. if you can get that... i'd be eternally grateful. :)

Back