Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1, Saturn) (gamerip) (1997)

It sounds like Track 20, Lost Painting, is actual a full orchestral version, not the MIDI version found in the game. I'm concerned it may belong on some other remastered album. Can anyone confirm this?

Where do I pick those up without spending a lot of cash? Cause I don't have any Sony consoles
If you have a Wii U, Nintendo Switch, or a Xbox one, you can buy the Castlevania Advance collection to save yourself a phooey load of money. Or you can buy all three of them for 24 bucks on the Wii U. If you don't have a switch or a Xbox One, then good luck finding them for cheap. (I said three because the first GBA Castlevania gameis circle of the moon).

If you have a Wii U, Nintendo Switch, or a Xbox one, you can buy the Castlevania Advance collection to save yourself a phooey load of money. Or you can buy all three of them for 24 bucks on the Wii U. If you don't have a switch or a Xbox One, then good luck finding them for cheap. (I said three because the first GBA Castlevania gameis circle of the moon).
Uh, okay.

Castlevania - Symphony of the Night is a good game.
My top 3 are:
1. Strange Bloodlines
2. Black Feast
3. Door to Heaven

Castlevania - Symphony of the Night is a good game.
My top 3 are:
1. Strange Bloodlines
2. Black Feast
3. Door to Heaven
Good is a understatement. Symphony Of The Night is one of my favorite video games of time along with Yoshi's Island, Sonic 3&K, Mega Man 3, Mega Man Zero 2, Vector Man, Guardian Legend, Super Mario World, The Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past, etc.

Good is a understatement. Symphony Of The Night is one of my favorite video games of time along with Yoshi's Island, Sonic 3&K, Mega Man 3, Mega Man Zero 2, Vector Man, Guardian Legend, Super Mario World, The Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past, etc.
O.K. so... THIS GAME IS PERFECT!!!

I recently learned something interesting about this game that I thought was cool. I'm sure that anyone who has played this game knows that the pause menus look a little... messy... Not in a way that they are ugly or anything, but they are a bit disorganized.
castlevaniamenureal_by_leomitsu-d5d3lui.jpg

The reasoning behind this is pretty simple actually. The pause menus in the final version are the same ones that were used for testing the game. This is why they have a messy look to them. We can only assume that the devs might have forgotten about this, or the more likely scenario, ran out of development time. Either way, Symphony of the Night is an amazing game that is still one of the best metroidvanias out there. If you haven't played this game, give it a try.

I recently learned something interesting about this game that I thought was cool. I'm sure that anyone who has played this game knows that the pause menus look a little... messy... Not in a way that they are ugly or anything, but they are a bit disorganized.

The reasoning behind this is pretty simple actually. The pause menus in the final version are the same ones that were used for testing the game. This is why they have a messy look to them. We can only assume that the devs might have forgotten about this, or the more likely scenario, ran out of development time. Either way, Symphony of the Night is an amazing game that is still one of the best metroidvanias out there. If you haven't played this game, give it a try.
I never knew it was the same pause menu the developers used for testing game, but thanks for letting me know.

That's pretty cool

Very nice its looped!, but wasn't that Golden Dance 2 accidentaly mixed with Demonic Banquet? was it purposely?

Back