Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest The Original Donkey Kong Country2 Soundtrack (1995)

awww...where is the mine song!still,awes ome album and game.i loved it as a kid,even now i love the DKC trilogy.Also,th e underwater theme is lockjaws saga,i think.

K9KON G

actually, there IS a mine level music and its called "kannon's klaim" most of the time but it can be known by other names also. other than that, this is mostly complete.

Hey where's that Crystal Cave stage music? Also why are you posting up "blank" files. Those blank files are more pointless than emo culture!

DKC2 is probably one of the greatest platforming achievements of all time.

The music - composed by David Wise (UK) - is a full--on hit in gaming music and is considered one of the best.

Althou gh nearly every song is on here, Cave Beat/Mine/Minin g Melancholy/Kann on's Klaim is not (listed every name of that song), so there's debate as to what the song is called.

:) - Termingamer
(A nd Dixie Kong is the greatest character of all time, hands down)

Jib Jig is the best song ever made by a human. I feel like I'm at sea again. I was actually pretending to remix it but I couldn't. It is a sacred song.

Back