F-ZERO X ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK (1998)

It's really good, lots of awesome guitar. (If these were on Guitar Hero, they'd be way too hard.) However, there the slight problem of it only covering the F-Zero X songs, and not the F-Zero X DD songs, of which Torrent of Color (Rainbow Road F-Zero Remix) and Regeneration are somewhat better than the original songs. And the win! the staff ghost songs are just the originals with the sounds of the game mixed in, almost as if someone had recorded a playing of the game itself.

I love the game and its soundtrack is very impressive. The soundtrack is so impressive that it convinces you to play the game just for old times sake. It's a total rush!

Very good. I'm only writing because of the download. So, I'll write things that haven't much sense with the theme we're in. At least, I hope this tracks have a good quality, because I don't want to loose my time, as anyone else.

There are so many good songs on this soundtrack. And since they are on a guitar it makes the soundtrack even better. The only problem for this is it's missing Torrent of Color (a.k.a. Rainbow Road F-Zero Remix). I think the reason is it's only in the Japanese version, right? Well if that's the case, there's nothing I can do. Well this soundtrack is amazing w/ awesome guitar songs.

Good old times =)This game was/is the most awesome of all times.
The soundtracks are just amazing =)dont listen to this while driving ;)

Superb, love it, it captures the drill and energy of racing and the power needed to overcome a opponent while empowering lots of methodical beats in the mix, overall a 8/10

Holy crap! These were the type of games that were the bomb and still are! I love the soundtracks to this game, just brings a vibe of rock and roll the the brain! My childhood is all coming back to me! My favorite racing game of all time!!!!!

I love VG music so much. cheers to everyone using this forum to learn about art. this is one piece of the vast culture of our time.

Back