Five Nights at Freddy's (Windows, Mobile, Switch, PS4, Android, iOS, Xbox One) (gamerip) (2014)

At This Point Scott Cawthon Is Just Milking The Five Nights At Freddy's Series. I still Remember when FNAF 3 & FNAF 4 Were Supposed to be the last. If He's Gonna Make More It Should At Least Be A year Or 2 Before He Decides To Make Another one. Not just Months After the other. You don't See Capcom crapping out another mega Man game every mon... Oh Wait Capcom Is Guilty of The Same Thing Because they Released So Many In The Same Year Especially In the 2000's. My Point Is That Scott Cawthon Should At Least Release A Game Every Year Like Capcom did Before there Was The X Series Or The Zero Games. Capcom Did learn from their mistakes Tho & So Far we've got Two new Mega Man Games Which weren't released months after each other.
you cant just say that to my man scott :(

i wouldve liked to play SB but someone over at gaming HQ thought: "hey since we are dumb, how about we not give security breach to the FNAF fans that play on Nintendo Switch!" i play on switch and i am outraged :mad:
To be fair, the game was gonna be bad anyway. Honestly, every game pass FNAF 2 sucks to me.

To be fair, the game was gonna be bad anyway. Honestly, every game pass FNAF 2 sucks to me.
i do think that it could have been bad, Fnaf 3 isnt as good as fnaf 2, fnaf 4 is horrible, fnaf sl was fun until night four, and vr was hard and not very fun, considering i play on switch and the curse of dreadbear dlc wasnt added to the switch version, but a first person free roam fnaf game? i would totally want to try it out

i do think that it could have been bad, Fnaf 3 isnt as good as fnaf 2, fnaf 4 is horrible, fnaf sl was fun until night four, and vr was hard and not very fun, considering i play on switch and the curse of dreadbear dlc wasnt added to the switch version, but a first person free roam fnaf game? i would totally want to try it out
I consider FNAF 4 practically unplayable because unless you have as hell as ears, you can't hear the breathing at all.

Back