Five Nights at Freddy's (Windows, Mobile, Switch, PS4, Android, iOS, Xbox One) (gamerip) (2014)

Theres always the classic "Hello? Helllooo??" that i will always remember from the game 🥲... cause the first time i played it... it scared me so bad😂

I love that music box it goes like bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum l

The person who said five nights at Freddy's is the best game ever but really five nights at Freddy's come on bro that used to be popular bro that's why you like it bro really bro come on man come on man 😑😑😑

The game is, okay... It's not even scary after a while and gets old quickly. Yes, the game is legendary in it's own right but it's not that good. (I like how the ost includes all the sound effects and everything is labeled weird.)

The game is, okay... It's not even scary after a while and gets old quickly. Yes, the game is legendary in it's own right but it's not that good. (I like how the ost includes all the sound effects and everything is labeled weird.)
I say it's a good game, but it's something that's not worth replaying unless you're really bored or you played and beaten every other game you have in your library. As for the game itself, it has fine gameplay that was expanded on in the second and ruined up to FNAF 4 before they decided to add some more things in to make it flesh. The Jumpscares aren't scary after you seen them a thousand times and it's more annoying when you realize you screwed up in some way when you were about to beat the game, but you died all because Freddy didn't take his time. The only interesting part about it is the phone guy phone calls which I hated at first back when I was a FNAF fan, but now I can appreciate them adding the phone guy in so you can at least hear a different human being before he's killed off at Night 4. May he rest in piece. The game's atmosphere is also great, but compared to other horror games like the PS1 Resident Evil trilogy, it's pretty damn basic. That also goes for the game itself because compared to many other game franchises like Mario, Mega Man, Metroid, Castlevania, Gradius, Contra, Zelda, Sonic, and Ninja Gaiden, the game is pretty basic compared to those.

Last edited:
Before I was a Sonic fan, I was a Five Nights at Freddy's fan, but I was too scared to actually play FNaF.

Before I was a Sonic fan, I was a Five Nights at Freddy's fan, but I was too scared to actually play FNaF.
I never found FNAF scary in the slightest. The Jumpscares to me got annoying after a while and in later games, they just got really damn goofy. The creepy atmosphere is great and so is the story (until later games), but that's all the positive stuff I have to say about the series as a whole.

I never found FNAF scary in the slightest. The Jumpscares to me got annoying after a while and in later games, they just got really damn goofy. The creepy atmosphere is great and so is the story (until later games), but that's all the positive stuff I have to say about the series as a whole.
I was still technically a child. I  am still technically a child.

I was still technically a child. I  am still technically a child.
I played the games when I was 10 years old. When I was 11, I gave up on the series because I was losing interest in it and the series was moving away to what got me into the series in the first place. So, I moved on to Mega Man and later Castlevania as well as retro games.

yeah i only watch my sister or coryxkenshin play it XD, I do like playing horror games tho its just fnf is so stressful TvT (having to check the cameras, making sure the battery doesn't run out etc.)

Back