Five Nights at Freddy's (Windows, Mobile, Switch, PS4, Android, iOS, Xbox One) (gamerip) (2014)

I for one, being a FNAF fan, love everything about this game. The original characters.
Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy. Oh! And Golden Freddy. Those animatronics may look
a bit creepy, but they are still cool characters to me!
I'm glad you added this gamerip here! Thanks!

I for one, being a FNAF fan, love everything about this game. The original characters.
Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy. Oh! And Golden Freddy. Those animatronics may look
a bit creepy, but they are still cool characters to me!
I'm glad you added this gamerip here! Thanks!
I like the first two games of the series, but the other two of the original four are pretty damn boring. I never played any FNAF game past four because I was losing interest in FNAF and I thought they were making the animatronics look more and more stupid by each passing game. They don't even look scary anymore. Granted, they weren't scary in the first place, but at least to younger players they were. The Jumpscares also got worse and now, they look like a child who discovered how to record a video with a phone. In July 2017, I gave up on FNAF and moved on to Mega Man (Which I'm still a huge fan of) and later Castlevania, Devil May Cry, and Retro games. I'll give FNAF this tho, it was the first video game series I was a fan of. It will never lose that title despite how much I dislike the series.

I like the first two games of the series, but the other two of the original four are pretty damn boring. I never played any FNAF game past four because I was losing interest in FNAF and I thought they were making the animatronics look more and more stupid by each passing game. They don't even look scary anymore. Granted, they weren't scary in the first place, but at least to younger players they were. The Jumpscares also got worse and now, they look like a child who discovered how to record a video with a phone. In July 2017, I gave up on FNAF and moved on to Mega Man (Which I'm still a huge fan of) and later Castlevania, Devil May Cry, and Retro games. I'll give FNAF this tho, it was the first video game series I was a fan of. It will never lose that title despite how much I dislike the series.
I can assure that... Castlevania has good music as well, I'll have you know... Dance of Illusions is one of my favorites.

I can assure that... Castlevania has good music as well, I'll have you know... Dance of Illusions is one of my favorites.
Mega Man, Castlevania, and Sonic are franchises known for having absolutely rocking music. The game can be one of the worst of all time, but has a amazing soundtrack. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for Devil May Cry because no matter how much I love that series, music is one of the things that series doesn't do very well. Especially DMC 3 and 4 which sound like very generic hard rock music (Rock is my favorite music genre, so for me to say that it hurts me a lot).

Ah FNAF, The Supreme example how to not make a video game series. Five Nights At Freddy's has gotten worst in modern times but This Game Has An Creepy Tone And I like it. FNAF 1 & 2 Are The Only Good Games in the series. I like The Creepy Sound Effects And The Gameplay. Sadly it gets old and boring
after a while especially in the later games. Soundtrack:6.7/10. Game:6.4/10.
OK, we get it! You hate FNAF past the second game. Lmao, you don't have to say it a thousand times on each thread. If you hate FNAF so much then why are you still lurking here? Just move on already instead of regurgitating the same points over and over and over again.

OK, we get it! You hate FNAF past the second game. Lmao, you don't have to say it a thousand times on each thread. If you hate FNAF so much then why are you still lurking here? Just move on already instead of regurgitating the same points over and over and over again.
The last time I shared my opinions on this series with this thread was March 13th. As for FNAF 2 and 3, those date back to mid-late July:l You should really check the date of a message before you make a fool of yourself.

Back