Friday Night Funkin' - Every Copy of Mario 64 is Personalized (Windows) (gamerip) (2021)

fyi, i'm uploading these albums with a chromebook so i can't download fnf mods so i have to upload via youtube because it's the only way i can.
what? You don't need to even run the fnf mods to rip them. You just need to use Audacity, which has a Linux version available. If I'm not mistaken, the newer Chromebooks have support to run Linux apps. If your Chromebook can't run them, then please wait until you can obtain proper equipment.

yeah, maybe wait till you get an actual pc? cuz mentioned before youtubes system contains very lossy audio, so please wait until then so that way we don't have to deal with low-quality rips
Stfu and let them do there thing you are making it seem like it's a problem

yeah, maybe wait till you get an actual pc? cuz mentioned before youtubes system contains very lossy audio, so please wait until then so that way we don't have to deal with low-quality rips
I only have a chromebook too and yet i'm working on uploading the Aflac mod

I only have a chromebook too and yet i'm working on uploading the Aflac mod
what? You don't need to even run the fnf mods to rip them. You just need to use Audacity, which has a Linux version available. If I'm not mistaken, the newer Chromebooks have support to run Linux apps. If your Chromebook can't run them, then please wait until you can obtain proper equipment.
not to mention yfi already said it is possible, granted your chromebook can run audacity

Back