Friday Night Funkin' - Tails Gets Trolled OST (Mod) (Windows) (gamerip) (2022)

That penalty is timing based, which works well, half the time
true, i'm very used to psych engine because a. it lets me change my keybinds however i want (i use askl) and b. it's easier to get a "sick" because when i get a "sick" in psych engine, that's a "good" in kade engine. (speaking from experience)

Also, just gonna point this out. The Vs Dave and Bambi mod and all of the fan mods for it are like the hardest mods ever. Vs BoB has been outplayed.

Also, just gonna point this out. The Vs Dave and Bambi mod and all of the fan mods for it are like the hardest mods ever. Vs BoB has been outplayed.
i just went like "you know what, fugg it" and the game crashed on the last part lol, also im trying to get dave and bambi on the website the admin hasn't replied to my thread yet

(Its was cool this is just werid and sarcastic tho im being true...except the dumb bird part)Nice knowing this will have to dissaper because of the tgt team attacking the soundtrack uploaders but what do i know im a bird with 0% brains

i've beaten the bambi's purgatory one, not the strident crisis one, (speaking of, someone should prpbably upload those)
yeaaaaaaaa uhhh i was but my upload got taken down by the moderators...good luck trying to not get caught (this is why me not uploader.. :<

Last edited:
hi
if anyone wants to make a rip of funkin' at freddy's
then have this
Funkin-at-Freddy-s-cover.jpg

Back