Friday Night Funkin' - UpSide (Mod) (gamerip)

can you put vocalls on pls
Hey, I'm the person who made this rip. I unfortunately won't make any more gamerip soundtracks or updates regarding FNF anymore. I lost interest and the fan base is filled with not so good people that I'm not comfortable with supporting them in anyway. Even then, I don't have the file's anymore so I couldn't do that either way. I'm not sure, but it should still be on GameBanana. If not then I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do. I hope you understand.

I'll still make gamerips and OSVs for other games, currently working on a update for my old Sonic Rush OSV, but just nothing related to FNF.

Hey, I'm the person who made this rip. I unfortunately won't make any more gamerip soundtracks or updates regarding FNF anymore. I lost interest and the fan base is filled with not so good people that I'm not comfortable with supporting them in anyway. Even then, I don't have the file's anymore so I couldn't do that either way. I'm not sure, but it should still be on GameBanana. If not then I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do. I hope you understand.

I'll still make gamerips and OSVs for other games, currently working on a update for my old Sonic Rush OSV, but just nothing related to FNF.
i am making an ost for my mod speed run fnf

Back