Friday Night Funkin' - vs. Xain OST (Windows) (gamerip) (2022)

Well,at first glance,i thought this would be a good OST. However,the ripped album you did was an absolute disaster.Here are complainments:

1. Why do you use the Youtube thumbnail of Breaking Point? You need to be creative album covers,not just rip some thumbnail from Youtube.

2. The song order doesnt fit. Lost My Mind comes before Breaking Point,therefore this order is nonsense.

3. Why do you have to type who is rap battling who? Oh,thats because your copied the names of the songs from the Youtube videos.

4.FNF albums without instrumentals arent good,and thats also same here.

Be ashame of yourself because not only because there was no hard work to make these problems dissapear, but also because this album is a piece of motherfuckin phooey because you ripped the songs from Youtube,and those are compressed,therefore they sound like phooey.

Well,at first glance,i thought this would be a good OST. However,the ripped album you did was an absolute disaster.Here are complainments:

1. Why do you use the Youtube thumbnail of Breaking Point? You need to be creative album covers,not just rip some thumbnail from Youtube.

2. The song order doesnt fit. Lost My Mind comes before Breaking Point,therefore this order is nonsense.

3. Why do you have to type who is rap battling who? Oh,thats because your copied the names of the songs from the Youtube videos.

Be ashame of yourself because not only because there was no hard work to make these problems dissapear, but also because this album is a piece of motherfuckin phooey because you ripped the songs from Youtube,and those are compressed,therefore they sound like phooey.
Sorry for the that things, i will update album soon to fix the problems.

Hey man chill out it's just video game music no need to get worked up about it.

Doesnt change the fact you still wont shut the sugar up
you cussed 4 times

Just ignore him. He won't change anytime soon, so it's better to just ignore him.
You got that a little bit wrong,since i promissed to Admin himself that i wont cuss again.Im keeping that a promise as long as no one tries to be a guy who thinks he is better than anyone else.

From this point on,im gonna be in a more friendlier form,so no more cussing for me.

By the way,expect an update for this album sometime soon.

Back