Friday Night Funkin' - Wii Funkin' vs. Matt (Windows) (gamerip) (2021)

Here comes the bombardment of Wiik 4 Comments
800px_COLOURBOX20058728.jpg

nobody notices how overrated this mod is, not to mention the horrendous charting

stop uploading albums w/o instrumentals and menu music, don't upload any albums until it has EVERY SINGLE LAST piece of music from the mod
Late but also isn't the vocals only versions also a part of the soundtrack technically? Like, some mods have vocals in the instrumental track.
Also another thing: for some of the delisted mods, it's hard to get the vocals only for (e.g. CG5) and for mashups with them, not having vocals only version makes it hard to impossible to do how I envision.

Late but also isn't the vocals only versions also a part of the soundtrack technically? Like, some mods have vocals in the instrumental track.
Also another thing: for some of the delisted mods, it's hard to get the vocals only for (e.g. CG5) and for mashups with them, not having vocals only version makes it hard to impossible to do how I envision.
I don't ever really see vocal only versions in most soundtracks. As for vocals, either someone's already uploaded it elsewhere, or just download the mod itself

I don't ever really see vocal only versions in most soundtracks. As for vocals, either someone's already uploaded it elsewhere, or just download the mod itself
for some mods like the CG5 mod, idk if either option is an option at the moment, partly bc of the delisting of the mid and partly bc of the fact that if i use the in-game vocals, some lines are cut but if i extract via VirtualDJ, it gets too much of the instrumental that it's not clean. Plus idk if they are all on YT. And I don't want that to happen to ones like Wii Funkin', etc where bc people don't treat with as much respect as the instrumentals, the vocals, that the vocal only tracks get lost to time in terms of downloading it.

for some mods like the CG5 mod, idk if either option is an option at the moment, partly bc of the delisting of the mid and partly bc of the fact that if i use the in-game vocals, some lines are cut but if i extract via VirtualDJ, it gets too much of the instrumental that it's not clean. Plus idk if they are all on YT. And I don't want that to happen to ones like Wii Funkin', etc where bc people don't treat with as much respect as the instrumentals, the vocals, that the vocal only tracks get lost to time in terms of downloading it.
my guy, they are MOST LIKELY on yt

Back