Luigi's Mansion 3 (Switch) (gamerip) (2019)

So I haven't actually finished listening to all the songs but I do know that there should be another song for the Amadeus Wolfgeist Boss that plays when he's shooting bombs at you from the stage and I don't think it's here in this list.

As I was listening to the songs, I noticed that a few songs sound rather grainy when they get to the louder or higher-pitched portions, such as the bells in track 11, "F - Twisted Suites." It normally sounds rounded and clear in-game, rather than sharp and harsh like this one does. Might be a side-effect of the means of acquisition.

Some songs are lacking quality, the best example is the lobby theme. Perhaps we should wait until a cleaner method to rip these is found, but for now i am giving it a 7/10.

Note that the OST is amazing, and it deserves the 10, but the sound quality makes me feel like im using a cheap speaker.

Some songs are lacking quality, the best example is the lobby theme. Perhaps we should wait until a cleaner method to rip these is found, but for now i am giving it a 7/10.

Note that the OST is amazing, and it deserves the 10, but the sound quality makes me feel like im using a cheap speaker.

it's cool to have the main musics, but my favourite tracks aren't even there ...
you should add the missing tracks. there are a lot of them missing. Metaru's Mansion on youtube has all the tracks, but the order is a real mess so you chould look for the missing tracks there and add them here so we could finnaly have all the tracks in a correct order.

Some tracks are missing like the ambience them from after the prologue when Luigi wakes up and that music starts. There should also be the intro music for all the bosses to be added in too.

For anyone, who's maybe interested to get this in high quality (FLAC), I actually successfully managed it, to decode all the tracks and sounds from the gamefiles and now I labelling every single file (over 700 files), so that I can upload it here someday. I use the same names for the tracks from here, should later anyone ask about it.

I really hope a high quality rip is uploaded sometime. This soundtrack is so amazing it sucks the quality doesn't match up to it. I still heavily appreciate the upload.

Back