Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: The Complete Gamerip (Switch, Wii U) (gamerip) (2014)

The "Get Ready!" fanfares for the Races and Grand Prixs are missing too... As well as the "Get Ready!" fanfare in the F-Zero courses...

Last edited:
This album was updated on 18th of November, 2023.

Change Log:
Update to FLAC, added Booster Course Pass Waves 1-5 (Wave 6 coming shortly), added missing files.

Hello. I noticed that you misspelled "GCN Wauluigi Stadium"‎ when it should've been called "GCN Waluigi Stadium" and "Tour Los Angelos Laps‎" is supposed to be called "Tour Los Angeles Laps." I also noticed that you made an mistake on the entire lineup for Super Bell Subway and one of its tracks is mixed up with Big Blue's tracks. If you are or not sure on what I'm talking about, then could you please fix it? Thanks. :)

Maybe, hit by lightning and frontrunning hit lightnings, normal and final lap.
The lightning is mixed separately in-game (similar to the frontrunning beats in MK7) so I can’t mix them myself. That would also double both the number of tracks and the file size, and it would be a lot of extra work for songs 99.99% of people will never listen to. It already took several hours to do this much.

The lightning is mixed separately in-game (similar to the frontrunning beats in MK7) so I can’t mix them myself. That would also double both the number of tracks and the file size, and it would be a lot of extra work for songs 99.99% of people will never listen to. It already took several hours to do this much.
Maybe, hit by lightning and frontrunning hit lightnings, normal and final lap.
Hey that's a great idea. Let's see if they can add those lightning variants for all tracks. I'm also interested ☺️

Hey that's a great idea. Let's see if they can add those lightning variants for all tracks. I'm also interested ☺️
I just said, I’m not doing them. Lightning variants are mixed in real-time like the frontrunning beats in MK7 were; they aren’t some file I can format and tag. Frontrunning, Final Lap, and Frontrunning Final Lap have their own files. Lightning does not. Not only do I not know how to create the lightning variants, it would double the file size and track count for something no one would listen to. Does that make sense?

I just said, I’m not doing them. Lightning variants are mixed in real-time like the frontrunning beats in MK7 were; they aren’t some file I can format and tag. Frontrunning, Final Lap, and Frontrunning Final Lap have their own files. Lightning does not. Not only do I not know how to create the lightning variants, it would double the file size and track count for something no one would listen to. Does that make sense?
My bad sorry man. Sorry about that. 😞

Back